Super 9 is excited to be offering the new 2014 - 2015 Super 9 Development Academy Program for ages 11.12,13,14,boys.
The new Development Academy Program it offers each player the best environment for complete and proper soccer development. It providess three times a week/11 months of consistent professional training as well as league and tournament play at highest levels of soccer competition.It is available to player candidates upon recommendation and tryouts.
The goal of the Super 9 new elite program is to boost and accelerate player's growth in a way that is on par with elite kids in their age nationally and/or internationally.
2014 - 2015 Development Academy Season it includes:
- 11 months Year around Training
- Indoor and Outdoor Training - Three times a week November - mid July
- Open Sessions - Three times a week September to November
- Physical Preparations
- Conditioning and Coordination Training
- Speed and Agility Ball Incorporated Training
- Apliccation and Mastering of Techniques
- Individual Tactics and Group Tactics
- Team Tactics and Positional Play
- One Outdoor League
- Five Outdoor Tournaments (National Championship Series Included)
- Theoretical Lesson Plans
- Player Testing and Evaluations
- Top of the line Game Uniform (shirt,short,socks)
- Training/Away Uniform (shirt,short,socks)
- 18 players per team
Each team will participate in a selection of 5 of the following outdoor tournaments.
- Jefferson Cup,Richmond,Virginia - March
- Erie Premier Cup,Edinboro,PA - May
- Needham Cup,Boston - May
- PA Classics,Lancaster, PA - June
- Lakefront Classic - June
- National Championship: May - June
Thruway Soccer League: May - July
**The above cost/tuition includes all fees,including field,referee,and player registration fees. Any additional tournaments or leagues such as Region I Premier and/or Colonial Region I league that a Super 9 team chose to participate would be an additional cost to the Development Academy Tuition.
A nonrefundable fee of $399 is required upon selection.